In the world of fitness and body sculpting, there is always a quest for the latest trend or breakthrough that promises quick results and maximum efficiency. One such trend (as most of you already know) that has gained popularity in recent years is EMS training and when it comes to setting trends, the Kardashian family is at the forefront. Known for their impeccable sense of style and trendsetting abilities, the Kardashian clan has embraced EMS training as a time-efficient and effective key element in their fitness routines. In this article, we will explore what EMS is, how it works and its potential benefits.
EMS training has gained popularity for sculpting and toning the body through electrical muscle stimulation that targets deep muscle fibers and achieves intense contractions, resulting in enhanced muscle definition and fat burn. This innovative workout method has been embraced by athletes, celebrities and fitness enthusiasts alike. It’s important to highlight the fact that EMS training should be approached with proper guidance from a qualified trainer to ensure safety and maximize benefits. As the Kardashians continue to set trends, their embrace of EMS training has undoubtedly brought it into the spotlight, making it an appealing option for those seeking efficient fitness solutions. Kylie and Kendall Jenner, as influential figures in the fashion and beauty industries, have never shied away from prioritizing their physical well-being. Both sisters have been vocal about their dedication to staying fit and maintaining a healthy lifestyle. They have previously shared snippets of their workout routines on social media, showcasing their commitment to regular exercise. Now, they have added EMS training to their fitness arsenal as a commitment to their goals, but also as as inspiration for their fans and followers, motivating them to explore innovative workout methods and prioritize their physical well-being.
Understanding EMS Training
EMS stands for “Electrical Muscle Stimulation,” which involves the use of electrical impulses to stimulate muscle contractions. The concept behind EMS training is not entirely new; it has been used in physical therapy and sports performance for decades. However, its application as a fitness training method has gained more popularity recently. EMS training involves wearing a special training suit embedded with electrodes that target specific muscle groups. These electrodes deliver electrical impulses, causing the muscles to contract more powerful than with traditional workouts. The intensity of the contractions achieved through EMS training is said to be significantly higher than what can be achieved through voluntary contractions during regular exercise, leading to increased muscle strength, toning and overall fitness gains.
The Benefits of EMS Training:
- Time Efficiency: EMS training sessions last for only 20 minutes, making it an attractive option for individuals with busy schedules. The intensity of the muscle contractions achieved is higher than during traditional workouts, which means that shorter sessions will still yield effective results.
- Muscle Activation: EMS training targets deep muscle fibers that are often difficult to engage during regular workouts. By stimulating these muscles through electrical impulses, EMS training helps to activate and strengthen them, resulting in enhanced muscle definition and overall toning.
- Enhanced Fat Burning: The increased intensity of muscle contractions during EMS training leads to a higher calorie burn. This aids in weight loss and fat reduction when combined with a balanced diet and regular exercise.
- Injury Rehabilitation: EMS training has been used in physical therapy for years to aid in muscle rehabilitation and injury recovery. It is an effective tool for rebuilding strength and activating muscles that may have been dormant due to injury.The Benefits of Training Together:
- Motivation and Accountability: Training together allows Kylie and Kendall to motivate and push each other during their workouts. Having a workout partner creates a sense of camaraderie and accountability, ensuring that they both stay focused and committed to their fitness goals.
- Enhanced Training Intensity: EMS training intensifies muscle contractions, enabling Kylie and Kendall to maximize the benefits of their workouts in a shorter amount of time. This heightened muscle stimulation leads to increased muscle strength, endurance, and toning, helping them achieve their desired fitness goals more efficiently.
- Versatility and Customization: EMS training can be tailored to the individual needs and fitness levels of each sister. Whether they are targeting specific muscle groups or focusing on overall body conditioning, the versatility of EMS training allows Kylie and Kendall to adapt the workout to their preferences.
- Efficient Time Management: As busy individuals, Kylie and Kendall value time efficiency in their training routines. EMS sessions last for 20 minutes, making it an ideal choice for individuals with hectic schedules. By incorporating EMS training into their workouts, the sisters can effectively engage multiple muscle groups and optimize their training in a shorter timeframe.There are loads of other benefits for those with a busy lifestyle looking to stay toned and lose weight. By incorporating 2-3 sessions of EMS training per week, you will likely achieve heightened muscle activation, improved strength and a sculpted physique. Let science speak for itself by simply heading to the nearest EMS studio to try a full body EMS workout.