Over the last decade, people all over the world have become more self-aware of the importance associated with living a healthy lifestyle. Thanks to this, EMS training has become a trend for millions of people, leading to a wide increase in the popularity of the global EMS industry.
This article comes in centered on outlining some of the most important facts associated with the EMS training industry in the United States. Those who are interested in opening an EMS studio, before anything else need to understand that the number of EMS locations is actively growing, hence why we recommend investors to determine how this trend has impacted their area.
So, let’s dive straight into it!
1. The total market size of the global fitness club industry is over $88 billion.
2. The world holds over 200,000 EMS studios
3. Europe and Asia have the highest number of locations.
4. 2022’s fitness trends include EMS training, group training and bodyweight training
5. All studies conclude that working with a personal trainer one-to-one leads to better results on all life categories.
Based on what has been outlined, it is therefore important to keep in mind that there are regions in the United States where the density of EMS studios is still sparse, allowing numerous investment opportunities for investors. Statistics clearly show that people all across the world are keener on working out more than ever and this has led to a faster FDA approval in the thunderous market of the EMS industry, as well as an overall increase in the number of EMS studios throughout America.
As a result, this year and hopefully many years from now, we’re going to see a huge return for EMS studios because they’re bound to dominate the fitness industry.